New Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kushmonster270, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Could i plant some new plants today to next week, with them growing verywell. And how can i get the plants to be really potent with shitty seeds

2. Sure.

The best way to improve on the bagseed is not let the females get any male pollen on them. If the female cant produce seeds, the calyxes fill with THC instead of seed. In other words try to grow sensimeilla. Great sunlight will also help produce more trichomes I believe

3. thanks man, now all i need to know is how do i know if the male and females are sexing

4. Wow your asking the most basic questions ever. I can tell youve never grown before research it like crazy before you go deciding your gonna go plant some plants. Its wayyy harder than your thinking.

5. easy to tell if you got a male or a female. white hairs coming from nodes= female. clumps of ball like structures= male. you dont want male so rip it ou and if its big enough make some hash.

6. read the stickies on the beginners section for a nice picture guide!

7. yeah you can make bagseed more potent and better than the shit you smoked before. most of that shit isn't grown right and dried right; it makes a big difference. if you do grow spend the money to get good soil and nutrients but if you don't have the money just get the soil; the soil is the most important in a cheap grow. get something like foxfarms it'l get you better shit out of shitty seeds