New Planet of the Apes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dr.ganja, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Didnt see any threads about it, forgive me if so. Anyway, I personally think this movie looks awsome big fan of the movies.

Anyone else?

2. yeah I am super excited. by the looks of it seems like they did a good job with it.

3. The trailer for it was fucking sick.

4. gorilla warfare lol

5. Will be greatest movie of our time.

6. Just saw the trailer now, and i'm sorry, but am i the only one who thought it looked horrible? the plot seemed to be soo terrible and most of all unrealistic. The military would have no problems taking down some apes.. And you just know that the movie will end with the main guy convincing the chimp to back off or something like that in a big emotional ending.

7. The movie is going to end with apes taking over the planet. It's a prequel, we already know what will happen, the interesting thing about it is seeing how it happens.

8. Looking forward to it myself - big old Apes fan - hell I even liked the Tim Burton remake

9. I agree, it looked like shit.

I like Planet of The Apes, but this movie is unnecessary. Monkeys taking out humans...lol

Get ouuuuutttttta here. Unless they make some plot device about the apes becoming indestructible, bullet-proof versions of what they really are.

Re.Dick.You.Lus.

10. If you buy Planet of the Apes why would you not buy this movie. It's just showing how it happened.

Why are people so baffled by the concept of a prequel?

11. yea I'm a huge fan of the ape movies too. I was a little disapointed with the tim burton remake but I still liked it.

12. It could be sick but I have a feeling it will be sorta dumb

13. I am not well:(

14. You honestly don't see, by the way they are presenting it, why people would think this is going to be a ridiculous movie? How?

15. I guess if you knew nothing about the franchise yeah. But I do know how it's going to end, I'm just really intrigued by how it happens. That's the beauty of prequels.