Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New places to hide my weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr.Butter, Oct 7, 2013.

1. My mom found my stash, just a little tin behind my books on my dresser. She doesn't want me to smoke, but she doesn't care as long as its outside. Just wanted to know if some people could show me some cool places to hide it

2. I guess if it's outside you'll want something airtight to prevent it from molding/getting wet. Try a mason jar. You know, those jars with the two piece lids. You can put your herb in there and throw the jar in a bush or something. :p

3. If it HAS to be outside then triple bagged in an airtight jar buried under a little dirt. But really just pull out some drawers and put it behind them or something. In highschool I had this nightstand that could fit a full size jar, a pipe, grinder, and a couple other things behind the drawers