New: Places to flee too

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheAtmansPath, Nov 24, 2011.

1. We can own guns for hunting and sports. But the gun has to be kept in a safe inside your house, the ammo in a seperate safe, and you need to be a member of a shooting range for a year and you need to have completed 10 shooting sessions in that year. Needless to say, not many people own guns.

2. If you love the government so much why would you want to leave in the first place?

3. When I finally move an AK gonna be one of the first things I get that I won't be able to bring with me on the trip there... First some ganja, then some machetes and a AK in no special order :D Not that I like guns, just saying, if someone comes in my house and tries to rob me, better to have a full auto AK-47 handy than not :D

4. But they're wearing body armor, have you by surprise, and have guns better suited for blowing your house apart. Then they rape you, thats what happens dude...

5. Yeah probably be screwed if they are ninjas too, ninjas are some sneaky bastards.

[​IMG]

6. Real talk, ninjas were once noble but now they run wild destroying families and lives

7. Thus why I wont live there.

8. To each his own.

9. Buy an island
    Establish sovereignty
    ???
    Profit