New Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Manik209, Aug 10, 2012.

1. This pipe was priced at $30. The owner of the smokeshop is my friends older brother so he hooked me up for only $20. It's not too big, and that's because I have a bigger pipe already and wanted something smaller. Also i aaked him for the best ones he had glass wise, he even tgrew it on the ground and it didnt break. Do you guys like the pipe? Worth the $20?

image-703292949.jpg

image-1816625349.jpg

image-3256777975.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I love the colors. Does it hit good?

3. He threw it on the ground? A little disrespectful i think. even if it does show the durability. woulda been funny as hell if it broke though.

4. [quote name='"retr0"']I love the colors. Does it hit good?[/quote]

Yeah I broke it in today actually hits a lot better then my other pipe and I can feel just from the feel of it that it's better quality glass.

5. [quote name='"MrSully634"']He threw it on the ground? A little disrespectful i think. even if it does show the durability. woulda been funny as hell if it broke though.[/quote]

Lol well it's his shop.. took me by surprise too though. Quality glass however.

6. That's a pretty cool pick up, and I don't.normally like bowls with that flare near the mouthpiece.

7. [quote name='"kyle944811"']That's a pretty cool pick up, and I don't.normally like bowls with that flare near the mouthpiece.[/quote]

Is their a specific reason for that? Or you just don't like how it looks?

8. I like it, definitely worth 20 bucks

9. Don't really like the shape or the lines..better pipes on etsy for 20 bucks

10. [quote name='"Manik209"']

Is their a specific reason for that? Or you just don't like how it looks?[/quote]

I just don't like how it looks. Unless it's on a big bubbler or something.

11. Lucky ass, I just broke the first pipe I ever got yesterday. Awesome profile pic btw.

12. [quote name='"CMsmoker95"']Lucky ass, I just broke the first pipe I ever got yesterday. Awesome profile pic btw.[/quote]

Awh that's sucks. I lost my first pipe I had ever got & I was pissed. Thanks

13. Looks nice, good pick up.