New pipe, name ideas?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Gr33nD420, Jul 29, 2012.

1. #1 Gr33nD420, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Hello all!, I would like some help naming my new pipe, it was $20, probably should've been less but whatever, any name that I like, I'll give you +rep, thanks

image-3480213091.jpg

image-1831321027.jpg

Edit: you guys can rate it too if you want

2. That is fun to look at. :smoke: I was thinking Blizard or something of the sort

3. [quote name='"StarKist"']That is fun to look at. :smoke: I was thinking Blizard or something of the sort[/quote]

I like it, maybe

4. Maybe name it Pacific? Kinda reminds me off an ocean

5. the Alantoke (alantic ocean)

6. Or maybe Neptune, Pluto, or Spyro. I think Pluto is really cool

7. #7 Gr33nD420, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']Or maybe Neptune, Pluto, or Spyro. I think Pluto is really cool[/quote]

Ohh I like Neptune, and it reminds me of the ocean, and Neptune was God of the oceans in Greek mytholgy right? I think I'll name it Neptune, thanks for your input everyone

8. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Ohh I like Neptune, and it reminds me of the ocean, and Neptune was God of the oceans in Greek mytholgy right? I think I'll name it Neptune, thanks your input everyone[/quote]

Ya that's why I suggested it lol

9. Crystal?

Like ice crystal?

10. Pluto, reminds me of the texture of a cold plant

11. Mister nug-pipe-2000.

12. How about Typhoon?

13. For some reason i thought Sabrina...cuz i'm not somebody who names my pieces crazy, but then i thought maybe Doctor Freeze? He was an old batman antagonist if you're not familiar with him, 'twas a badass

14. Hey Smegma eater answer my Texts it's extremely urgent

15. First name that came to my head was Riptide.

16. The Icepick!

Right to the dome!

17. I bought this off of OP today and I'm thinking of naming it glacier, it reminds me of one

18. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']I bought this off of OP today and I'm thinking of naming it glacier, it reminds me of one[/quote]

Yeah name it glacier that's actually a pretty good name

19. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Yeah name it glacier that's actually a pretty good name[/quote]

So what did you end up naming it?