New piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Im lovin the weeds, Dec 8, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hey! First post on this forum! Just picked this up from my local shop. I had never heard anything about this brand but it looked like it was good quality, so I picked it up. It was originally priced at 295 but they were having a 42% off sale and I got a free bubbler with it that I sold so I only ended up spending 110! This is my first piece of glass. I use my MFB most of the time when smoking but I'm excited to try this out. Since I'm new to pipes like this I don't really know where to fill. I could probably look it up on google but I'm here so whatever. I was confused on how much water to stick in the perc system. Let me know what you think and if you have any insight, share it with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool piece. How you've got it in that pic is about right. Maybe a little more in the perc area, but not much. Just make sure it covers all the slits. There's no science to water in a bong, it's more like an art. Just play around with it until you find what you like and seems to work for you. If you inhale water or it's getting in the bowl, definitely too much.

3. Liked for Harambe themed bong