Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New piece, unknown weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mynameisalfred, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I just got a new piece, check it out. What do you think about it?

And also, I got this strain where my connect called it "Strawberry crack" but I looked it up and no one has any of this. So I'm just wondering if you guys could tell me what it looks like? It was dank though, I can tell you that.

Attached Files:

2. First, never trust strain names unless you know where its being grown, even dispenseries lie about the strains.

I'm sure he meant Strawberry Cough however.

Looks like some dank but Jesus what is that like .01 :p

As far s the piece, cool, kinda boring for me, looks real basic. but the design is nice.

Hell my bubbler is hella basic but i love it :)

3. he might have crossed strawberry cough with green crack? idk lol

4. Haha, that's what I was thinking, that it's Strawberry Cough, but the bud doesn't seem as dense as the ones I've seen online. This one's sort of all leafy.

It was dank though lol, crystals and everything. I bought half a G for $10, what I took pictures of is only the last of it after I smoked it.

EDIT: Actually I got it for free, since I'm really close with him. He was going to charge me $10 at first, but then he told me to get him a piece. And the connect that gets me pieces gets them for cheap, so technically, it only cost me $5.

5. That's what I was thinking

6. well judging on the stigma and how they take a brownish red color it looks like the grower knew what he was doing picked it at a pretty decent time .. although i like mine alittle bit ligher , and theres not many tricombs so it looks as if you got maybe the very top nugs (unless it was pinched off something larger) of a smaller plant so judging on its stature it may have been an indoor grow ...
    idk just some tips i go by when i pick up and i am pretty stoned right now ... its legal in cannada

7. #7 Spliffin Bowls, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    strawberry cough's green parts are usually not as 'loud'. probably a cross breed like previously suggested, but unless the connect knows the grower there's really no way to be sure. let us know how it tastes.