New piece, Some buds, and a little more -Pics-

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bizzoo, May 29, 2009.

1. What up everyone.

Got a new pipe, havent named it yet. Its fuckin super thick ( you can see it in the picture ) hella color changing, and has one of the biggest pipe bowls ive owned. This thing is really my ideal pipe, i love it. And it only costs 50 BUCKS!!

here are some photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The buds, the guy didnt tell me what they were, but clearly its purp. Snagged a 1/4 for 80 bucks, sweet ass deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aaaaand in case any of you were wondering what was in that shoe box....here they are...fuckin A-mazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ima throw some brown laces on them.

2. Nice buds +rep for those. The glass looks killer when your high.

3. yeah i love that shit. The colors on the piece are a lot more vibrant and easy to see, i just suck ass at taking pictures.

The buds are more green, and the purple is a lot deeper too.

4. i want those shoes.i want them now.nice piece too,and i love that lil stash jar :D

5. cool piece, great buds, sick shoes, and +rep on the sweetest stash jar i've ever seen.

6. haha thanks. Shoes only cost me 70 bucks, jar was fucking 40 though lol.

idk why i paid that much, its like every time i go into a smoke shop, i have to buy at least 1 thing. I needed a jar, that ones like glass on glass so i forked up 40 bucks haha.

7. nice pipe bro, i dig the design. i'm also diggin that nug jug you got there, i like it more than my orange pill bottle :D nice kicks too, stay rasta

8. Thanks man. Ima try and get some better pictures tomorrow.

im almost outa the purp =(

9. Dude nice bowl! yo man those purps look amazing. good deal on the bud!

10. 40 dollars for a damn jar, thats crazy but i do like it.

11. yeah i know ahaha. I really dont know what i was thinking. buuuuuuut, its the only glass on glass jar ive seen, so i had to get it haha.

12. Dude thats a nice spoon and bud, I just picked up a nice color changing spoon to and i have those same shoes except mine are dirty as fuck. That stash pocket comes in handy to.