*new piece* New to screens??

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Whatup blades

So I just bought this new metal piece,, I've not bought a metal piece and this thing is nice man. I dig it :cool: I'll get a pic up soon... Was only 10 dollars...

Anyways so I've never had to use a screen before and I just went out and bought a little package of screens.. My question is how many bowls is one screen good for? I went through about 3 or 4 bowls and I just cashed my bowl.. it tasted and felt like I was burning the screen or something... hit really fucking harsh... How often do you change your screens??

2. I've had the same screen for weeks if not months i just clean it every couple bowls by putting it up to a lighter.

3. I hope you spent the extra 50c for the titanium screens.

4. yeah..just burn off the excess on the regular and itll be fine for a long while

5. Yea so my new pipe has been busy lately and idk wtf if I'm reading this wrong or what...

But I can't get a hit anymore my screen is so resind up... Yea I tried to hold it up to a lighter when I was fuckin stoned ... needless to say I burned the fuck out of my finger tips as the screen fucking went up in flames lighting the resin up :eek:

New method or new screen?!