New Piece - Glass Gandalf

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by reefchief, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Glass Galndalf - Wizard Pipe. $60. Makes me want to sit on summit of a hill under an ancient Japanese tree and watch the world from above for a while. Still working on exhaling a pirate ship though... :hippie:

[​IMG]

2. I think I would have the same feeling. Nice pick-up.

3. Nice man, I've got one from gravlabs that's all black. Super awesome to chill ANYWHERE and hit it. I definitely recommend puffin instead of just taking hits, makes it much more enjoyable.

4. Oh yeah, puffin for sure. You're almost obligated to be sitting in a cloud of smoke while you are using one of these. :smoke:

Thanks guys.

5. is it all glass? looks a bit fragil

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsy_dK7jrpY]YouTube - Gravitron Gandolf[/ame]

Definitely awesome.

I really like the coloring on yours though... Is it actually fumed at all?

7. Yeah, all glass.

8. ha, nice. Yeah, the whole thing will change color eventually. I'll post another pic in a few months.

9. Thing is so badass. Put some howard shore on and take a rip of that and i would think thats as close to the shire as you can get.

10. Thanks bro.

11. That is a fine piece of glass. A real Tolkien Tribute. Thanks for posting this!

12. Got one just like urs almost.
    [​IMG]

13. sick, I got a sick gandaff stemless bubbler that is sick as fuck, dont have a camera no more though :(

14. :hello: wicked! Mine has feet like that too. Good stuff.

15. Mine's wooden... Still. Gotta love these things, they're boss for a chill sesh by yourself

16. Sick pipes man gandalfs are legit!!

17. Where the hell can I get one of those :eek:

18. Gandalfs

19. Sweet pipe man. Been lookin to pick up a wooden LOTR pipe for a loooong time. ahah.

Also, nice signature Glass Charvel! haha!

20. I like the carpet in the OP's first post.

I kinda want it for my own room.