New piece, def worth looking at.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Kiefsweat, Mar 29, 2012.

1. That looks pretty unique man. I'd love to add that to my collection.

2. Damn dude, that is a nice piece for sure. Didnt know it was a dry pipe :smoke:

Worth looking at, indeed ;):wave:

3. sick little bubbler/dry dude. love the work. cant beat that....

4. thanks guys,
    you also cant beat the fact that, ive been eyeballing that piece in the same corner of the display case for over a year now. its just the first time i asked, it was a problem cause he said you couldnt fill it with water...
    i disagreed, as i am not the biggest dry piece fan in the land...(not saying i dont like em, i do like em)anyway.
    i bought it cause he obviously brought the price down on it to 130, and it was a deal because
    it CAN hold water. it just takes a little bit of work to get used to.
    pulling way to hard(witch should not be done in the first place) causes the water to splash into my mouth sometimes.
    big fucking deal.
    i love this piece, thanks everyone again for posting, i do appreciate it, i think i gave everyone rep for it, hit me up if you didnt. i am very generous with my rep if anyone hasnt noticed yet haha

5. It does look like a peacock, beautiful bird and beautiful Sherlock bubbler man! I would of bought it :)

6. $130 is a fucking steal!!!! Sweet jesus haha.

7. The fingerprint on the bowl has been scanned. You are Identified.

VOO