new piece check it out

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dboifresh24, Oct 1, 2014.

1. just turned 21, bought myself a new piece. what do yall think of it? and how much would yall spend on a piece like this?

was also wondering if anyone could help me out with the water levels. thanks! 

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a $200-$300 bucks +.

you dont need a whole bunch of water, you will have to play around till it hit how you like it.

3. looks nice, best to just fill it up to just cover the perc's take a hit then adjust the water if it wasnt correct. Just a matter of finding what you like in that piece.

4. #4 SmokeErrythang, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Nice bong, honeycombs are the shit eh? That setup would go for around $150- $220 at my local headshops. Thats a cool ashcatcher, what is the white material inside made of?

5. You got a dome and nail with it as well?  How much did you pay for it?

6. thanks for the responses yall

the water pipe costed 170 and i paid 220 total with dome nail wand and ash catcher. 

My last piece broke which was 

View attachment 1086386

I bought it from a company called soul shine family.

two years later, the the perc in the middle came loose so i didnt know what to do with it and just now bought this piece.

good question ill find out tomorrow when i go back to the headshop. 

does anyone one what the thing in the top is? looks like some kind of perc but it wont fill up.

8. That's a splash guard incase water bubbles stack that high they won't get your lips wet. I doubt they would on this tube anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. nice price man, I was gonna say around 150-200$!

10. Is the perc in the ash catcher ceramic it somthing ? Nice pick up tho

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

11. I doubt they would blow a glass ashcatcher with a ceramic perc, it be too much work for what it's worth. It's more then likely white worked glass just so you don't feel the need to clean it as often.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum