Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Piece and Questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unhallowed3, May 15, 2013.

1. I have been smoking occasionally for roughly 2 years off and on but I am new to the forum or being a serious piece owner. I recently just bought my first bong (a GravLabs Stax beaker and mouth piece) I had a few questions I could really use some help with.

Being a sectioned system, I do intend to travel with it from time to time, what can I use to store/transport it in safely and quietly? Any personal recommendations?

Second, I want a perc in it, should go with dome, tree, coil, or glyc coil (when they come in stock)? pro's and cons?

Third, what is the best method and products to keep it and a bowl clean?

2. no one can give me any advice or tips? I would really appreciate any, please

3. Tree perc, get a bong case at a smoke shop

4. Dealers got it. Plus bongs are pretty hard and delicate to transport. I always trip when i bring my bong in my backpack. And i wrap that shit in hella towels

5. well its a 2 piece system (base and mouthpiece, will be three when i choose a perc) so it can be broken down for easier transport. any other suggestions?