New pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rucca, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Here are a few new shots of one of my babies. This is the biggest, bushiest plant at 2.5 feet tall and well, you can see it's overall shape in the picture (they were started late.) The pics aren't that great but I will get better ones on sunday. I also want to get some pics of the other plants. Although one is 1.5 feet and has a tiny bud, it has pink hairs so it's pretty cool. The other one is about 2 feet tall and it has purple on the leaves real close to the bud and a few purple hairs :confused: lol, so I want you guys to check it out.
    Oh yea and if you notice the leaves, I used too much bug repellent and burned them. It's ok I made the same mistake early in the year and they completely rebound. After this incident I started using an all natural homemade repellent.

Attached Files:

2. wow those are some really good shots of your girls keep us posted with pics and when u harvest let us know how they taste and all that kinda stuff. Congrats and enjoy the reapings of your hard work!

3. Looking good, well done.

4. Thanks guys. When I was there taking these pics I added my first round of molasses so hopefully when I go back on sunday I will see some plumped up buds.

5. I was Kinda digging her nail polish myself!
    Hey Girl nice Girls! Keep it up!

6. hahaha thats my girlfriend in the pic with my girls

7. You Da Man Rucca!

8. Nice little plants. I grew outside for the first time this year, and would love to have a garden full of yours rather than the 6'7-10 footers I ended up with. Ten of them to boot!!

Did you mention what your plants are??

I have some pink/purple buds also; they are pretty and so good smelling. I think I might see a little purple in the stock also. It's Mandala No 1, has some New Zealand Purple ancestry and this plant is 6'6" tall with a 14-16 inch head bud so big around; must be 9-10 inches or more!! They were fem seeds, 2/5 sprouted, one female, forty bucks for one seed! But this baby is likely to produce close to 3/4-1 pound if it indeed has another three weeks to fatten up as I predict.

Don't harvest till you see the amber in their eyes!!!

Good job, enjoy the fruit of your labor!!!

hiigel

9. Thanks! The reason mine are so small is because I started them on July 1 and I live in the Mid Atlantic. I had 2 rounds of babies destroyed by weather and then animals until I finally researched enough to know what I was doing. This is my FIRST grow so if I get some smokeable buds I will be delighted. They are just some bagseed but I will take pics of the purple and pink for you and post it up. Thats amazing your plant is gonna produce so much bud man. Watch out for me next year....I will be ordering seeds and experimenting with some LST :smoking:. I bought my radio shack pocket microscope 60-100X a few weeks ago so I will know when the time is right! Cant wait to enjoy my gardens product.

10. They should come out nice. Pink hairs should look awesome, I can't wait to see the harvest. Hopefull some of that pink is still there :hello:

11. the girls look like they are doing quite well. Keep up the good work.