New Pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 2green2, Jul 19, 2008.

1. I have only done 1 indoor grow in the bay area which i recently moved to 1yr. The outdoor weather has been kinda weird . i have a few plants at a buddies, he grows to, and we had plants out as early as march. the prob was that there was still not enough hrs of light, so all the plants started to flower. they have now reasumed full veg growth. the one in the very back is HUGE, and will only get way bigger. here are some pics. Isnt it supposed to be time to plant in like may , it wasnt really enough light hrs till late late lune. My friend said that isnt normel. Whats up wit that

Attached Files:

2. dang, that's gona go over the fence line when it budz, maybe tie it down some

3. dude you deff gotta tie that down its almost already over the fence ijm surprised the neighbors didnt smell it yet but when it starts to flower i heard of plants doubling in size and 10 foot plants are very possible as you can see dude tie them down and watch them flower your gunna get sooooooooooooooooooooo much bud if its female (knock on wood):hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: good luck

4. hell ya man, that thing is soo tall! :hello: def. tie them down. your gonna yield soo much! enjoy :bongin:

5. here is a pick of another plant we grew in the same spot last year. We have this black
    tarp stuff that we use to cover and extend the top. we also weigh it down too. And we know that it is a female already because it started flowering in the very beginning. Now its full vegg ahead and i can wait to see how it turns out. 2green

Attached Files:

6. wow... all i gotta say.. how many times did you top that.. thats a monster. what was the yield

7. The first pic is what is currently there, so not budded yet. The second one yielded i think around 1lb. maybe a little under or over, i forget. checK my indoor pics, current grow is more than 3 weeks into flowering. im drooling over the buds, will have newer pics soon