New pics of blue cheese 3 weeks old now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, May 31, 2009.

1. this is my blue cheese 3 weeks old , the last plant is 10 days away from harvest and is bagseed

Attached Files:

• 133.jpg
      133.jpg
      File size:
      74.6 KB
      Views:
    • 140.jpg
      140.jpg
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:
    • 143.jpg
      143.jpg
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
    • 157.jpg
      157.jpg
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
    • 161.jpg
      161.jpg
      File size:
      117.8 KB
      Views:
    • 163.jpg
      163.jpg
      File size:
      96.4 KB
      Views:
    • 164.jpg
      164.jpg
      File size:
      112.1 KB
      Views:
    • 158.jpg
      158.jpg
      File size:
      100.9 KB
      Views:
    • 159.jpg
      159.jpg
      File size:
      112.6 KB
      Views:
  2. the edges of the leaves on blue cheese are startin to get burnt and i didnt use any nutes yet , any suggestins

3. Very well could be over / under watering. Also it could be a deficiency. At three weeks, it is about that time to start adding nutes at 1/4th strength every other watering or so.

4. i dont think its overwatering cuz the leaves aint droopin at all , and im givin it a good bit of water , so im gonna give it the nutes tomorrow thanks

5. any other ppl takin a look

6. yeah i agree... time to get some nutes in there... blue cheese can be a moody bitch so start at 1/3 strength of recomended dosage and slowly work your way up... also blue cheese is a good plant for LST... have you considered?

7. No I'm just gonna let it go and start my nutes today

8. i wish you know what that bagseed was, it looks so perfect for a SOG. no branches at all!

9. Yeah it turned out good. Sea of green is when there is a bunch of plants right

10. Correct...

My plants are about 3 weeks and i was just thinking of adding nutes...or would it be ok if you have fox farm ocean forrest?? Because of the added nitrogen and such.

And what kind of nute should we give at week 3?? Nitrogen or flowering ferts??

11. What size are those pots?

-C

12. you should give it veg nutes at 3 weeks if your still in veg stage ,, the pot size for the big budded one is 3 liters, and the one with the smaller blue cheese is 8 litres

13. Hey man, I have 5 blue cheese plants that are 2 weeks from harvest. Are yours big budah are barneys farm ? I have the barneys blue cheese thats big budah cheese x original blueberry I just posted a brief grow journel in the General Indoor Growing catagory. I stated to feed mine at 10 days from popping and so on...Check out my brief journel.....

14. holy shit man , it looks like that blue cheese is like 5 feet , i thought blue cheese only grows like 30 inches, i got barneys farm blue cheese

15. They are actualy between 28-30 inches tall. I only vegged them for 21 days and they were I believe like 6-8 inches tall. They really grew the fist two weerks of 12/12

16. No, I think the sea of green technique involves a large mother plant that is in continuous veg growth and from that taking many clones, and flowering them instantly to produce many plants that bud with 1 main colas. So you can maintain a constant harvest and quick decent sized crop.

17. i notice that too...i'm only 5day into flowering..and mine have shot up 5inches already.

18. SOG is simply a bunch of small plants with an even canopy.

19. I guess that's the 2009 definition