Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup [WW X BB]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by keno, Sep 1, 2007.

• Like Like x 2
  1. god damn. hats some dank. so icccyyyyy. omg wait up, its GRIIIT! not.. lol enjoy

2. Ha, I'd be callin' that frostberry.

3. Unfortunately I'm on a tolerance break right now for 8 more days so I can't tell you guys how it is just yet, but I'll be sure to update when I smoke it. I only bought it because it's been hard to find WW in the area and I figured I'd just store it in the freezer until I can smoke again. I woulda bought a whole oz of the stuff for the price he was selling for (oz woulda been $300), but he was all out. Oh well, maybe next time ;)

4. Haha yeah, or Snowball.

Nice bud, how's the high?

5. From what my dealer said it's a really strong sativa high; the kind where you think about life, the universe, and everything. But as I said, I'm on a T-break right now so I haven't smoked it yet.

6. HOLY SHIT? 300 an o seems like a good connect.... saw shit like that here and its 480 a o... The hairs on this bud were redder and longer..

7. that seems like a solid strain. i bet a pretty couchloch high that lasted a while with a hint of painkill....... tell me if im wrong

8. Wow good looking bud. I never had ww but ive had white rhino.

makes a good wallpaper :p

9. HHGTTG FTW !!!:hello:

oh sweet bud too lol

10. this is a kodak moment :)

11. Those buds send shivers down my back. Killer find.

12. my 8ths cost £20($40)and they are never that dank.

13. Thats awesome, great price.

14. Nice shit dude! Oh how I would love to be able to get bud like that at those prices! :smoking:

15. wow dude, thats the shit dreams are made off lol. congrats

16. yep, thats some dank alright.

17. crip nugz y0

18. i pay $50/eighth for SHIT.

well, i mean, not shit, sometimes it's medical, but it's NEVER like that...

in fact, i've never smoked anything that dank. you lucky bastard...

19. very nice strain