Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new pickup... ugh

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigtg, Oct 2, 2007.

1. lol well like the tread says, i just got some bud from my friend that apparently lived down the road from me this entire time and i never knew about it and, OMG! is it some good bud. its so fuckin lime green and i only took 2 good yellow milky rips and i'm blazed as fuck right now. i'll try to get a picture but i can't find teh hook up for my digi-camera so i might just have to take it with my cell phone... i'll post back later

2. dooo eeeetttttt

3. cool post em up

4. yellow?

Means the smokes stale (or theres stems/seeds maybe). Try not having it in the chamber for so long, or pick out ALL stems (and seeds if there are any), yellow smoke can taste soooo nasty, I love my green hits :D

5. yellow hits EWW I hate those always get those using the grav bong and some mids :(