~~=NEW pickup: TORO 8-arm fixed stem stand up bubbler [PICS]=~~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dope_roor, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #1 dope_roor, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    have only heard great things about this piece. haven't tried it out yet but very excited to! my first dip into the world of TORO! :hello:

[​IMG]

[ame=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/dope_roor/?action=view&current=torobubb.flv][​IMG][/ame]

quick pix taken with phone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Thats an awesome piece of glass there man. I wanna get my hands on a toro in the worst way.

3. dude ... seroiusly ....? this thing looks like it gonna rock ur world man,
    seems like its gonna be super silky smooth and very cool in the lungs man!!!
    let us all kno how it rips!!!!!!!

4. thanks guys!

it looks deceptively small, but it's about 18" in height. should rip FAT =]

5. psshhh. you didnt just dip into toro you're swimmin in it. love the bubs. wanna try one myself but i've yet to lose my water wingies and drowned myself with toro. nice start :wave:milks:wave:

6. It's a crazy, crazy world..... :hello:

Nice pick-up dude, i know you will love it :smoke:

7. gah ur so lucky man.looks like an amazing piece of glass.

8. thats a veery sick piece! i wish i could find something like that where i live....

9. nice piece. whered you pick this up at?

10. diggin it for sure dope_roor. lets definitly hit that up sometime soon. love the red label. definitely sick as fuckkk. i think he picked it up at big als up in berkely but said they had no more :(. This is on my list now...most definitely.

11. ha 3 days ago i was conteplating getting this or my toro ash catcher and i got the a/c. he did say this thing would sell fast i didnt think that fast. he let me try it out i hella wanted to get this it was really nice. really good pickup man

12. #12 dope_roor, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    haha so you're the f*cker who put water in my piece before i bought it! :p

jk jk yeah when i went there it had water in it on the display, gave it a test rip and then i was SOLD :D

yeah they sell fast, i was diggin the more cartoon-ish logo in white but that was already spoken for. but this label has really grown on me

13. Nice pick up! Like really, I saw one of these and had to have then I buy it and all of the sudden they pop up EVERYWHERE! Mine should be here tomorrow. I can't wait.
    Dope: you will be picking up more Toro's in the future, just wait ;)

14. Nice Pick up look nice as fuck, how much did it run u?

15. Milkshot plz! That shit is looks fucking wicked man. Nice piece of glass you got right there, my next piece is going to be a Toro hands down. :smoke:

16. #17 dope_roor, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    i know what you mean! i remember 521 posting up his awhile ago and my girl was like OOH i want that! :p then didn't see much of em for a bit and now they seem to be popping up more frequently

oh man yes the toro addiction has started, i'm tinking inline/13 or 8/13 in the very very near future (and this is before i even try this piece out! :eek: )

milkshot in a couple days once I'm back in SD, so far this piece is being a huge f'ing cocktease since i havent picked up any bud

i got a bag thrown in for really cheap and the entire thing ran around 400

17. + rep for you signature man, couldn't have said it any better! i kno i've been guilty of almost going down the wrong path :eek: haha

18. Plus rep for the good vibes bro. I'm gonna have to admit I've almost been guilty of that also, toke on bro. :smoke: May the best of karma come to you. :)

19. I hate you :rolleyes:

I need to get a Toro. I havn't even hit one, but every single time i see one i just cream myself.

Jokes aside, nice glass dude :wave: