New pickup: SG Sovereignty triple chamber dual 8-arm rasta worked percs [PICS]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dope_roor, May 28, 2009.

1. hey hpi. can u see if they got one of those new SG diffy's for me when you go to your shop?

2. What a sexy piece. Wish I had $700 laying around to drop on some glass.

3. they don't yet.

4. ill be rollin for sure. haha that would be something else. i want a stemless inverted 4. thats the one for me.

5. dude im not sure but i think i walked in to the shop as you where buying that i could be wrong but when i came in did the guy at the store tell u i was the guy who bought the gridline?

6. haha yeah you know what i think you were. i was there with my girlfriend just leaving. he mentioned something about the gridline but we were talking about several people that day didn't know that was you man haha

7. yeah my piece came with a non-diffused downstem :confused: had to go pickup a generic one for the time being

8. ^^ really? that kinda sucks, worked diffys ftw imho. Did you get one with cuts or holes?

9. #49 dope_roor, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    got one with cuts, haven't had good experiences with holes with the exception of the ROOR.de downstem

but i really want the gridline stem, too bad HG is out

10. wow it looks beautiful nice pick up ++rep

11. + rep, amazing.

12. gorgeous bong, i have one just like it with domes instead of trees. what is that that you're lighting it with? everyone that makes videos seems to use one of them.

13. yea dude totaly you where just leaving with your gf and me and my homie where comin in and thats deff a bad ass tube enjoy :)

14. that thing is amazing for a good price. def a good buy

15. thanks everybody! it's become my favorite piece/daily driver :hello: about to pull the trigger on an inline a/c from stoneglassworks :D

Hakko 454 soldering iron, it has a ceramic heating element at the tip so you can smoke without the need to inhale butane. I used to use the beeline hemp wick stuff but once i ran out of my first box i decided to just use the cash for replacement box on one of these bad boys. works real well but a little clumsy with the powercord

ah it's too bad i didn't stick around any longer. im sure we'll cross paths again haha. thanks, your SG posts really convinced me to get one

16. art :smoke:

I can't wait until my next paycheck, im looking for the perfect SG. Im so excited :cool:

17. thanks and can you use any soldering iron or just ones with a ceramic tip?

18. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on glass. Nice pick up.

19. I'm not sure of the exact reasoning, but I'd only use a ceramic tip. I don't want to inhale anything the metal may give off. I had a Hakko and you could light the bud without touching it. I use a Phedor now and it doesn't get quite as hot but I like it a lot more. It also didn't break in 3 weeks (more expensive though). If I did it again now, I would get the smaller version of the Hakko.

20. thanks man im gonna look into getting myself a small hakko
    +rep