New pickup: SG Sovereignty triple chamber dual 8-arm rasta worked percs [PICS]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dope_roor, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 dope_roor, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    my newest pickup :D you guys are terrible for my glass addiction. :p more to come later...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/dope_roor/?action=view&current=Movie.flv][​IMG][/ame]

:bongin:

2. Other-worldly. That double label's pretty clean, and those percs look mean.

SG looks so nice.

3. Very nice...love the dual label.

4. I havent seen that lable before on a sovereignty but it looks sick. Congrats on the amazing pick up

5. damn that is so sick. how much it run you if you dont mind saying

6. thanks! the sticker price was 699.99, got it for lil less

7. My god .. that thing is amazing. I'm loving the hint of rasta glass but I am just speechless lol

8. damnn that is one steezy tube

9. Looks real nice bro. I can't wait to see some milks. I really want to see how the label looks with milk behind it for some odd reason.

10. true that blood

11. great purchase and like someone mentioned, that label is sick

12. diggin' that black and yellow label, and the rasta percs. +rep to you fine sir.

13. Amazing tube man, congrats on the pickup!

14. that thing is beautiful, nice pick up

15. Brb while I change my pants. That thing is amazing + rep

16. i would give my third nut for that

17. #18 dope_roor, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    thanks man! i like your buddy icon, i use to rep that sticker (minus leaf) on my Audi back when I had it. (pleasantly) surprised to see it again :smoking:

on another note, i've been eyeing a stoneglassworks inline it's amazing how sweet of a match Preston's rasta work is to the ones on this piece

18. Thats one sexy ass tube.

19. #20 acidraindrips, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    dope roor, thats a sweet sovereignty man. the rasta capped sections on the trees is outta this world. such clean lines. i also like how it is a beaker too. thing must ripp.

edit:
    do it. you won't regret it. ii think i know which one you are talking about man. rasta on rasta.

lets see that milk