Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup: (Purple?) Kush + Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MR. widow, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I got an eighth of this Kush from my guy. He said it was a kush strain, but he forgot which exact one. I've seen a small amount of purple on some of the nugs (though not seen in any of the pics, as it was INSIDE the nugs), so I think it might be Purple Kush. It looks, smells, feels, and tastes amazing. There is a high in the head, but mainly a nice body high. Produces a very smooth and enjoyable smoke.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man, def a kush cross.

3. Not too bad, but a lot of different buds have purple on them and have nothing to do with having purple genetics.
    Buds get that purple color due to cold temps.

4. also a bomb pickup from Mr Widow. I passed 2 one-Os of this herb around between 4 of us and most everyone agreed "glad we didnt roll a J with that".....lollz

5. It looks good, not sure if it is legit purple kush though.

6. as previously stated, its as kush, but i think it might be purple kush. definately a kush though.

7. Looks good man.

8. if thats purple kush then im michael jordan

9. How would you know?
    Suddenly you're a know-every-strain-from-a-picture expert?

10. And what are you basing this off of?

11. the second one down is such a halarius fat nug

12. ^^ xD i was thinking about this picture thing i think its nice to show people what ur smoking but do u look at every piece of wood before u put it in the oven and see if it is oak or from a fir ... it burn any way but how good it burns is an other question :) so trying to find out about the kind of weed by looking at a pic is pretty unsafe..xD i prefer asking u dealer straight away:)