Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup Possible Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr.Wiggles, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Got this from a new guy I know...Supposedly super silver haze. The pics REALLY don't do it justice, I wish I had a decent camera...this is from a 1.3 megapixel. Maybe my gf will let me use her camera so I can let you guys really see. Picked up a half 1/8 for 25$. Again these pics don't show shit!

Smell: Very pungent, somewhat citrus'y smell. I can smell a half 8 of it through two bags in my drawer if I'm close to the drawer.

Look: Decently green, but COVERED in crystals...When I get a better cam I will show. Gives it a whitish overtone over the green. Very nice healthy looking nugs.

Haven't smoked it yet, have finals on Mon and Tues, so I need to devote time for study, but rest assured, Tuesday morning after the final I'll try it out.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like mids without better pictures but I believe you :)
    So have fun smoking that shit :D

3. need better pics

4. Sorry about the quality guys..I'm too broke to afford a decent camera. My gf has a decent one I think, maybe I can use hers sometime.

5. Okay still waiting on the camera...hopefully by tomorrow. However, I smoked it today so I'd like to give you a run down.

The high was affected negatively due to the fact that I was smoking it with a friend. I seem to always get somewhat uncomfortable when I'm around others when smoking, even when they are as well. I'm smoking it tomorrow alone, which should give me a better idea of what it's like. Anywayyy:

Smoked two decent size hits from a bowl and that was enough to make me OVERLY high. Come on was quick and intense! Was almost a trippy kind of high, very cerebral, but at the same time made me overly relaxed/drowsy. My friend was totally hyper which leads me to believe the drowsiness has to do with getting bad sleep and being under tons of stress studying for the past 2 days for a final. About 2 hours in and I REALLY wanted to goto sleep and just be home already. So when I got home I slept for almost 3 hours, just ate dinner and I still feel fucking drowsy...

6. Hmm, I think even without detail i can tell those are some nicely formed buds.

7. possibly if there were better pics...

but o well smoke up

8. Without sounding like too much of an asshole...

Why would you take and post pictures of a bud that is not in focus? I mean you cant tell that your camera is focusing perfectly on the back ground? Every thing in the picture is easy to discern EXCEPT the weed. I mean wtf? Pretty simple. Common sense would tell most to try and focus on what you are actually trying to show off. Again not trying to be mean, just saying.