Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup (Pics kind of big)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Radio Flyer, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Well, I'm just now learning how to get some bud shots. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

Yeah, it is mids, but it was 14g of this for 40 or 3.5 g's of Sour D for 60. And Xmas is almost here so... Gotta save some money.

I accidently had the daylight setting on. Sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any help would be great!

2. I've heard of this macro setting, never used it myself though. But check it out.
    Not a bad pick up though. I <3 sour d with a passion..

3. I donno if I have a macro setting. My camera is also a video camera so... I looked for the flower people talk of but no luck.

I wish it was not this time of the year or I would have had some Sour D to show instead of this. But for mids, I'm happy with it.

4. Soul diesel rocks, haven't seen it around in a while tho :(

5. Do these pictures look any better from the previous?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still trying to find out how to get some good lighting.

6. naw man looks the same. try putting a desk lamp right over the buds for more light

7. Final attempt.
    I'm still asking for someone who can take some sweet pictures to help me.
    I think I did better on the lighting but my camera does not have a macro setting that I can find.
    It has a spotlight setting?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm done with pictures of this herb cause I wont have anymore in a little while.

8. wait wait...i'm confused. you say thats mids?

9. Sir yes sir, I say that there is some middies.
    I payed 40 for half a zip.

10. The first thing you want with good macro shots is good lighting. Nothing can substitute sunlight, so that's what you should try to do first. Or get a UV light.

Set your camera to the macro setting with NO flash on. Get pretty close, then backup far enough where everything is in focus. It doesn't matter if it looks small on the little screen. Once you get it on the computer the actual size of the image is enormous. So crop the good stuff and voila, good bud shots.

edit: the macro setting is a little picture of a flower on most cameras...

11. I can't find the macro setting on my camera. It is a video camera/ still shot. I looked all over for that flower and I can't seem to find it. I have a Cannon zr600.

12. nice buds man
    i bought some purp today and the guy i bought it from gave me a seed he found is some sour D
    cant wait to get her growing
    ill have to wait for my current to finish though