Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pickup!! 1.75g of mids.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Project_BUILD, Sep 12, 2009.

1. That doesn't even look like weed.

2. Not to be a dick, but it looks like it could be fake.
    Why?

1. It looks like oregano with seeds in it.
    2. The bag has a little whole in the top, it looks like a bag that came with a kit to build something (like it held screws). People who sell legit weed usually have regular bags they buy.

Regardless,
    Happy Toking!:smoke:

3. I get one gram in a dime, but are you sure thats bud?

4. This^^^^

5. Even if it does look like crappy weed(sorry OP it does in that pic, but better than nothing, which is what I've got) there are still WAY nicer ways to say that then what people have been saying. How about a little respect.

6. Okay. For me, $10 is half a gram.
    But whatever you have there, my cat could smoke the whole thing and not get high.

7. Shaky, middy. It's mids. I'd pay 20 for an eighter of mids maximum. Probably not more than 15 for mids like that though.

8. Lookin' nice.

Enjoy, and be nice blades, what the fuck?

9. Either way.. Im sure it will get him high.. So the rest of you fuck off and let him be.. He was just trying to contribute to Grasscity.

10. I dont think anyone was being mean, in every pick up thread people rate the bud, in this case some feel its not the best. If he didn't want others opinions to comment on it, why would he post pics?

11. Whoa dude fuck that no nugs or nothin and shitty.

I usually get 1.4 dimes of much better mids than that. I live in central Illinois so the prices kind of suck but the good buds around just have to look for it

12. What thread are you reading?

13. ^^^ hahaha I was thinking the same thing.

14. Being nice or being honest, which do you want.

Nice: Looks like a nice lil pick up, should get you nice and baked

Honest: That's pure ground up schwag. The only thing that bag can be good for is the seeds. Pick 'em out and grown your own.

15. i get about 2.5g for 10$.
    more connections might help.:p

16. If you only smoke low quality weed, then low quality weed can actually get you pretty high because you've got no tolerance. But yeah you should get a better pic if you don't want people do dis so hard because that really doesn't quite look like mids but something is better than nothing. And if it makes you happy and gets you high, then good for you, thats all that matters.

17. hmmmmm looks like ground up leaves mixed with shake. I think I even see a seed near the top left there. Its definitely not the best, but I have seen FAR worse so don't worry man and blaze that shit up.

a dime bag is just 10 bucks worth of weed. Some areas you will get a couple grams for a dime, others you will get barely anything. All about location/who you know.

18. 1.7 of that for $10? I'm not going to be a huge asshole, but you got played. :wave:

19. How the hell did he get played? 10 bucks is nothing, and the pic looks like 3 grams, even if it is lower grade.

20. You might as well of had your dog take a shit in that bag :laughing: