Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by assulin, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys...I just got these for 10 euros... Smells really nice.
    I think it's a good deal.
    Rate it please :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

;)

2. Save those seeds...

3. Looks pretty good to me. How does it smoke?

4. looks like schwag

5. Looks like some run of the mill, at least it isnt compressed to hell and back

6. If you took the seeds out of the first picture you could convince someone it was some decent

7. looks aite I think I can see thc crystals but looks a lil leafy

8. dem wet outdoor middies.

9. I'd say it looks good from pic 1 and 3, 2 looks pretty schwaggy to me.

10. please tell me you are trolling, these type of threads are literally downers for me. I'm not even those snotty nosed 'connseniours' or whatever you call them. but even I know this thread is a troll. nobody would have pride in that abused schwag. I seen outdoor that was taken care of look like some straight fire!

rather have a few nickel bags of funk instead of a fat bag of schwag.

11. #11 austyn12, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    it looks like compressed mids your dealor making so munch cash off you. if your lucky its mids i cant tell without touching it and smelling it but it might be schwag because sch wag grows like that.

12. Oh come on, no need to give him shit about sharing pictures of his stash.

OP's pickup isn't that bad at all. Definitely not dank, I'll give you, but I've seen far worse too.

13. Fair enough but if he didn't want critics he wouldn't have published his latest pickup pics in a forum thread where people have the right to discuss cannabis. his dealer ripped him off. he is better off guerilla growing outdoors or in his closet. because they should have hooked it up fat for him since that weed looks unfinished.

14. He's in Europe, so for all you or I know, he may have gotten a killer deal for his area. :p

Weed prices vary drastically by location, and not everyone has the resources or space to be able to grow.

15. Yeah but even in jamaica you could find some good firey outdoor bud.
    I know in EUROPE they have AMSTERDAM shit can be exported throughout europe similar to how alot of the greenhouse (commericial medical cannabis grow ops in cali) there overstock gets sold and its exported by a third party to other connections and the cali grown strains get delivered in other states.

So I'm sure amsterdam gets bought up by resellers who export it by boat/plane to other parts of europe. his connect could have hooked him up atleast. that's a small as fuck amount even Mexican schwag, and Jamaican schwag they hook it up fat. not all jamaican bud is schwaggy but alot of it is outdoor grown, some are just frosty as fuck but could have hermi'd no biggie at all, just take out the seeds and break the bitch down and roll it up in a rizzla or use some RAWs or a clean glass bubbler or pipe / bong. hell even an apple can work!

I just feel bad for OP I wish he gotten a better deal. I hope he gets better shit or atleast a fatter sack. because that's depressing amount of weed for that quality. usually the sub par weed comes in bulk because it's commericial grown bud. but even in a MMJ state in America they have decent greenhouses packed full of plants that grow decently but not as decent as something that has been taken care of by a professional. those greenhouse growers only care about growing weight and selling it for profits. but it still gets you high.

16. I mean, let's take a good look for a moment here...

It's not dank, but it's certainly not schwag either. Looks like there's a solid gram there.

He paid 10 Euros which is a little over $12 USD.

Then we can look at The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis - PriceOfWeed.com, and look at a place like Ireland where prices are particularly bad and see that low quality will run you about the same price as the OP paid here. Except that I'm just dividing the ounce price by 28 grams and not even taking into account a rise in price for buying less quantity.
    So depending on where he's at, he may have gotten a good deal, or an average deal, or a bad deal, we don't know.

All I'm saying is that there's no need to rip on the guy and call him a "troll" just because his weed isn't up to snuff for you.

17. http://www.you SPANNABIS 2012 english The biggest WEED EXPO IN EUROPE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKQw9T8MlQ]SPANNABIS 2012 english The biggest WEED EXPO IN EUROPE - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CHXB8ZlAzM[/ame]

18. I don't understand your point...

A weed expo in Europe doesn't mean cheap weed for everywhere in Europe any more than a weed expo in Cali means cheap weed for the entire US.

Hell, the entire west coast of the US is huge for weed, but there are still plenty of people here who just don't have access to the good quality/prices that most of us do.

19. Just picked up this stuff. third oz from dealer, was sorta hoping for something new :(

That little gram joint is for me before I make some houses in Sims 3 :D

[​IMG]

20. Implying that he cannot get better weed or better deals, he is getting ripped for that amount. Amsterdam is in europe and in UK they got alot of skunk and alot of imported weight. Just like America has access to schwag (mexican weed).
    Especially the states closer to the border. Alot of china's weed export to Europe!