Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up from Guatemala

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jeronimo, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys, this is some grat creeper that leaves you stupid with no couch lock at all, I love it the smell is Fruty and diesel and the taste is sweet. and the best part is that the 1/4 is only $25.00:hello:

Jeronimo,

This are jus a part of the pictures I don't Know how to get the picture smaller without losing the best parts.

Attached Files:

2. nice pickup!

+rep for the tight price :)

3. Here's another shot

Attached Files:

4. all around excellent pickup

5. Another picture,

Jeronimo

Attached Files:

6. To resize your pictures, what I do is I open them up in Paint, press "ctrl+w" and make the first two boxes 75%, then I just keep doing that until they are smaller than the full page. Nice shots though, I didn't know Guatemala was good for nugs.

7. Thanks for the tip, here are some more nugs

Attached Files:

8. Look at the Trichs on those Buds!!! + ReP!!!

9. +rep for the furry buds:smoke:

10. Damn, that's an awesome price for a quarter of dank.

11. Thanks for all the comments,

Peace,

Jeronimo.

12. daaaamn. i love seeing bud from other countries

13. def some good shit:smoke:

14. Looking good. Could've been trimmed better, but hey, more trichs for you with those leaves. :)

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.

15. The backgrounds really do those good. Nice nugs.