Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up!!---Cherry Cough?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devinh124, Apr 5, 2009.

1. i picked up an Zone of this bud the other day, if i remember right it was called Cherry Cough...neone else seen bud look like this? if so wat was it called...

Attached Files:

2. dude....says your from THE SC, south carolina? if so im in charleston. And I just picked up some Mr. Nice GUy from greenville sc will post pics in a bit when i get off work

3. Damn, thats some dank looking bud +rep bro

4. leafy but highly dank.

5. I dont know if its actually cherry cough. First off, names usually dont mean a thing unless youre getting it from the grower. I've seen, not smoked though unfortunately, strawberry cough once and it had many more trichs and orange hairs with less leafiness (if that makes sense) than your pictures. Its unlikely that you actually got "cherry cough" but overall it still looks like some dank. Enjoy :smoke:

6. I 2nd that.

7. does it taste like cherries?

8. its alittle leafy but just clip that shit off and roll it in a blunt ... all will be good
    dank lookin buds man

9. my sister goes to college up in charleston

its a nice place to live, i wouldnt mind copping some land there :)

10. Yup, South Carolina, in Columbia shoot me an email dude..

11. I've had similar-looking bud that was called Strawberry Kush. I bet the tastes are different though. Looks great.

12. I've smoked Strawberry Cough.....but no cherry cough

13. dude i'm at usc now...let me know if u ever need to get rid of some of thet haaha

14. Holy shit, that looks like th stuff I smoked a few days ago. LOL.

15. nice!!! makes me drool a bit.

16. yup im out here in vegas an thats cherry cough i got it lit rite now

17. yup cherry cough very sticky got i got it lit rite now

18. Cherry cough is a cross with cherry pez and I forgot what else! Had a buddy who grew it outdoors n cali,it tasted like cherry cough syrup I didn't care for it to say the least! But your bud looks way different and much danker:smoke: