New pick up/2 milk vids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by emagdnim13, Jun 7, 2006.

1. some new buds i picked up last night.

the ounce ran me 340.

the two nugs shown are 4.0 and 6.7 ish.

guy said it was white widow, but i didn't even see the dealer. it was a friend's connection, i just got an ounce through him.

whether or not it's white widow, it's some dank bud.

very fluffy, and the bags weight, for the most part, was in 4 nugs like the 2 pictured.

also included me and my gf milking the new blue dot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. nice pickup but i dont think its white widow but definately dank

3. yeah that's what i said.

i usually don't get names, and whenever i do they are just good dank.

4. Looks like some nice buds man. What kind of camera did you use for those pics?

5. i used a nikon coolpix L4.

it's my girlfriend's. i really don't know much about it other than how to use macro and adjust flash and color settings.

and how to take video.

it's a pretty good camera all around. not sure how much it cost, it was a present to her.

6. tasty buds you got there. I can't afford 340 for an ounce but it looks like a good pickup to me

nice vids too

7. just curious, but how many grams does your oz. come out to be?

up here, we consider 28g a oz.

8. it weighed to 28.

always does.

there were four nugs of varying sizes, all around the size of those two and maybe 3 or 4 grams of smaller nugs and shake.

9. Thats pretty nice big nugs ya got
    But i doubt is white widow
    Maybe a variety? o well
    But i bet is sum gooooood dank fo sho!

10. nice buds.. the deleted post said + rep and i realized it wont let me give you rep becasue i alredy did not too long ago. but if i could + rep i would definately.

11. actually that does look like white widow..
    i grew some of it about a year ago. looks good,no matter what it is.

12. Nice rips and a shout out to your GF from a fellow lady stoner!! Way to represent with that huge hit!

13. Quite dank buds son, i like. Bong is sick as hell too and your girlfriend looks like a catch. AND she smokes! DUALIES! Hahaha wtf am i saying..nice vids/pics! :wave:

14. When you pulled the bowl out in the second vid, the smoke trailing off the end looked sweet as hell as you ripped it.

Grasscity Deals Near You