Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEW PICK UP! 1/4 Skunk! PiCs!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by glasscollector, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Sorry the pics suck but low lite in the office so having a hard time getting macros but you get the point. And for those who will comment, no this is not the whole quarter just a few nugs for your viewing pleasure. I have not smoked yet, got to finish off some other stuff first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks tasty to me. like that pipe as well!

3. Yea froggy styles is my fav.... dry piece anyway.

4. That is a really nice bowl. Very nice.

Enjoy :hello:

5. Yummy looking buds, nice peice too, i really like design on it.

6. nice buds.. and bowl.

7. Looks similar to some skunk I grew back in the day. Nice pickup :smoking:

8. looks nice, I hope my skunks grow up to look like that one day!:D Right now smoking some blueberryxhaze:smoking:

9. i can find nothing wrong with that pickup

10. Decided to smoke some today and wow its a very good heady high really sucking in all the vibes in my tunes, rocking Slighty Stoopid, Jack Johnson and 2pac and this skunk is helping me feel every bit of it! Bang!

11. Sounds good, I'm going to throw some rep your way brotha.

12. Thanks. Went shopping, totally killed my mello, fuck! LOL :(