New Phire legacy with swiss perc 400$

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighRider420, Nov 5, 2010.

1. hey well this is my newest piece its a phire legacy. the price was 400$ but since the guy was really cool he threw in a 200$phire bong for free so i got both bongs for 400.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:D

2. He threw it in for free? That's an awesome deal dude! Put up some milks!

3. It's cool you got two bongs and all... but that's no swiss perc. That's a disc diffused piece with some donuts. They cheaply tried to replicate the dizzle swiss perc but without understanding at all the purpose of the holes. Those aren't going to aid in diffusion the way they would in a real swiss perc. Imo that's a raw deal even for $200.

4. I guess thats why it cost 400 bucks.

5. I've been trying to figure this out for a while, how does an actual swiss perc function so well?

6. Pretty nice pieces regardless.

7. #7 SmokeXGrind, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    Sinsemilla please is just a bong snob faggot.

[Name calling doesn't fly here. -FW]

8. the swiss never seemed like a very functional piece to begin with.

Nice purchase tho. Enjoy.

9. Sick deal though man thats a good come up.

10. Seems liks a sick deal to me! I have no knowledge of swiss percs though, so I couldn't tell you if thats a rip off or not. If it doesn't smoke well, sell it and put a cool ash catcher on the perc bong. You got 2 nice bongs either way you look at it!

11. The swiss is one of the most functional single chamber pieces out there.

That is a total piece of shit rip off with no idea of how the piece should functions

12. Yes sir it is. All ya gotta do is watch a video of a real one to see the diffusion in action.

13. Honestly I would cry out of humour over the idea of someone asking $400.00 for a Phire, and howl in laughter when he attempts to throw another fifty dollar piece in for free. I can't believe headshops frequent the 'ridiculous prices but we allow ourselves to get haggled down by twenty dollars to make the potheads feel as though they got a good deal', I think that tactic is a joke but it works ALL the time XD

14. That thing looks awesome bro

15. i got that same piece and love it. great bong

16. I'm not trying to bash Phire or anything, I actually used to own a 10 arm beaker from them. Great beginner bongs, but once you hit lets say a syn, sg, vert, or sgw, you will immediately understand that not all glass is the same

17. Good ol tokin tool forum....

Cool bong OP. Fuck the haters...

18. Do you mind me asking what shop you got that from? I saw the exact two bongs at this place in Amherst lol

19. :rolleyes:

20. Man..

Get out of here with your hating self. glass snobs be trollin these boards. :rolleyes:

It's cool you got 2 bongs OP. Throw up some milk when you get the chance