New Perpetual Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Demonikforce420, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Ok, this is grow number 2. Grow 1 went great overall. Shakey to start, and 8 ounces in the end! I was researching nutrients, and came across living soil. It got me intrigued. Living soil is supposed to give up to 3 months veg time and all of flowering time. When mixed correctly, in a 5 gallon smart pot. With this living soil brand. I will veg for 1.5 months or 2.

I am going to manlining them all. Was going to do the ScrOG again this grow, but, I researched mainlining, and it's something I want to have a go with this grow.

4 white widow feminized seeds, 5 gallon smart pots. Going to make a lift for the pots to get off the ground tomorrow. This grow, I now have a 600 watt ballast. Instead of 400 watts for the 3x4 tent. Its winter, so I'm getting some distilled water tomorrow, and put a humidifier in there I think.

The soil I used to mix with the super soil was FFOF, and layered FFHF on top. It's super soil/FFOF. Layer of FFOF, and layer of FFHF. Here I am again.

Day 1 20190107_225449.jpg 20190107_225456.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pullin’ up my chair for this 1..

I kinda feel like i was their with you during your last grows flowering cycle.

I hope to get just as involved this go around but watch more than suggest..

You did awsome on the last run, this ones just gone be better!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks, now it's just a waiting game for germination or failure lol.

4. Germination!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Whoop! Nice one mate. This is going to be an interesting grow. Some different methods being implemented. Glad we are all here from the start

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Manifold sounds great for a 3 month veg time. I always want to do it but i am too impatient lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Anything with cannabis requires patience but always well worth it.. usually!!

#oxymoron#

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The live soil is supposed to last 3 months veg time. In a 5 gallon smart pot. I won't be going that long. One day I will, but might have to flip at 1.5 months. If I'm running out of bud. One big thing though, I won't he packing up after this grow again. Need the bud to much for health. To risk this shit again lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's only coming up to 48 hours now! I'm hoping in another 48, I'll get some movement above soil!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Always, usually..

11. I'm worried I let the soil go dry. I got busy, and forgot to check soil. Under the solo cups, and that was during the first and second days partly. Oh well, I'll give it a week

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Make that 3/4 sprouted. Tried my first cone right now, and I'm really impressed with it. I suck at rolling joints. This is working well for me. 20190111_223105.jpg

13. Alright, this morning g, I had 4/4 sprouts up now. They all popped up within 12 to 18 hours of each other. Not bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I finally found fox farm happy frog soil locally. 15 for a 2cf bag of it! I'm going to end up killing on of the seedlings. If I let it stay in the shit soil, I had to pick up quick the first night. Didn't have time to wait 3 days for soil I thought. Well, that seedling isn't looking g so good, so, I'm going to attempt to repot it. In some happy frog soil, I'm picking up tonight. It'll probably kill it, but leaving it in there. Will kill it also.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do what u think is right bud doctor.. im wit u.. just take ur time with her & be delicate..
    Got a pic??

• Like Like x 1