New Percolator Bongs for sale at grasscity.com

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 Superjoint, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  2. Damn WS has a 29mm Joint now. I'm kinda impressed

3. buy at will ;)

SJ

4. anyone have a review about black leaf pieces??

tried searchin but no luck

5. ^+1
    no offense SJ, but it hought you were making really nice changes to the store by adding EHLE(albeit carbed ones...) but WS is shit, no doubt, adding it was a bad idea if you want the store to become nicer glass.

6. please please please just get quality glass. id be happy with ehle. (no carb holes though)

7. its not easy for websites to get the licenses to sell high end pieces especially with the way compaines are run now

8. They already have EHLE's, they have been around here for a couple months now. But ya, so WS huh :hide:

9. oh yeah? i didnt notice, i only made a post about it that you quoted.....

10. Nice! I was going to buy the Messia Illusion double perc from 'grasscity'. It's cheaper here too.:cool:

11. As long as it hits good. I really don't care how thick the glass is or anything. I'm not planning on dropping it.

12. qfmft

13. thanks :confused:

I've held the messias in m own hands and for 99 USD you will not get better, is it a Roor? NO it is not, but not everybody can afford RooR, will we offer RooR in the fuure? yes we will, as we are offering all the other lines. Ehle, G-Spot , Magic Glass, seems a little overstated that you consider there is not a single piece of good glass in the shop. That is bullshit, I know what I sell, the Ehle Ehlimanator is an awesome awesome piece of work.... but I guess I'm talking to the wind here, no matter what I say....

SJ

and some glass we don't sell like Illadelp because thy do not want to dropship for us and they say they can't deliver the quantities we are asking for. Tried it several times with them.

14. qtmft

liek i said many companies dont jsut hand out licnese to sell.

if u dont like whats on here go to ur local shop or get in contact with other people

15. #16 yawbus, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
    You guys also need to realize that not everyone knows what a RooR is. If you google online head shops guess what comes up in the top 5? Grasscity. So take Joe Wilson that lives in BFE and has no access to a head shop. His best bet these days would be to turn to the internet. Google is one of the top search engines so its very likely that Joe will come across GC.

Now being Joe has never seen a Toro, Roor, etc etc etc he most likely be happy with his WS double perc that he bought for $100. Also when Joe breaks the bong it won't be the same as breaking a $300+ bong. So for the money Joe can't be happier because when his friends come over and he busts out his Weed Star they're gonna go ape shit because its called Weed Star and its probably gonna be something that they have never seen.

I just don't think its cool to come onto this forum and talk shit about the GC shop. If you owned a business would you allow people to come into your business and talk shit and post signs so other people could see? GC caters to a certain group of stoners and for most people they would be plenty happy with most of the stuff in the shop. I know a few years ago I would have bought some of that stuff. If I was SJ I would automatically ban anyone that did anything to harm my business or cost me money be directing people to other sites or talking shit about my products.

Really those WS's are the same quality as your average headshop china tube and cheaper and has a perc so its really not that bad.

16. This is great news SJ! It's good to see your range continuously growing :) will look forwad to seeing more!

Everyone else needs to learn some manners and remember whos forum you are using :rolleyes:

17. ^^ everyone else? u mean a few people. i see alot of repect towards GC there jsut a few individuals

18. Stop hating on the GC shop. The molino and weed star stuff is on par with most of the crap people come home from headshops with (like pure and phire) but costs a lot less. High end glass people know where to shop, for everyone else GC is great.

19. I meant everyone that had something bad to say.. Sorry should of specified.
    :)