Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Perc Wont Hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Imcully, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I just bought this bong last night for a hundred dollars,
    It was hitting great the first couple times we smoked out of it but the more we smoked the more difficult it was getting to hit. At first we thought the water levels were just off but it won't even bubble at all anymore. Help please! I attached a few pictures of it image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. maybe its clogged? idk i never had a problem with my bong hitting. I never had a perc (whatever that is) to be quite honest so Im really no help

3. Possibly too much drag? Try keeping the water levels low. Like just above the top diffuser on the perc. If that does not work, check for a crack by filling the water in the perc just above the top of the perc. If it bubbles when you do that, than you got a defective piece.

4. Could have been blown wrong. Take it back for a refund.

5. so it worked and now it doesnt?  id guess you have a crack or a clog...dont know how the glass would just quit working

6. is it still hitting just not percolating? or you can't draw through it at all? If you get air but no percolation, there is a gap in one of your perc seals. If nothing is happening, something got clogged or broken. Try some at least %90 ISO and clean that shit out. if that doesn't work, take that shit back.

7. ....is your bowl clogged?

8. I bought a physclone bong a couple years back and it had the same problem you were describing. Turns out the perc would get clogged very easily and I would have to clean it every 3 days with salt and isopropyl alcohol. Use some iso and salt see if that works, if not it may be a crack or just blown incorrectly like the other blades have said, and I would take it back for a refund asap if that was the case.

9. I've always been partial to epsom salt(magnesium sulfate) over sea salts. but 91% iso is definitely the way to go.

10. I no if I pack my bowl to tight I get like no bubbles and the stalest hit ever. Only thing I can think of