Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new peice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dumm3fuc1k, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hello fellow members, this is my first thread
    today was the day i bought a piece since having my first once for about a year or two until one of my friends lost it
    <script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=img00281m.jpg&s=38' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[​IMG]</noscript>
    it cost around 20 dollars without tax
    what should i name it? also, what should i smoke in it first
    i have some mids that get me farily high and i have about a dime or so left of banana kush from the shop
    its about 830 pm and im home alone, which should i smoke ?
    thanks for your time and help, enjoy toking tonight GC

2. Well, naturally, you have to break your piece in with the dankest shit you have (I thought this was a rule of thumb)? Start breaking up that banana :cool:

Mmm...well.. since you are smoking banana kush in it your first time I'd call it banana rama.

3. That right there is the MESSIAH Of Pipes... Not really, enjoy it though.

4. Dank Dank Dank.
    Nice lookin' piece.

5. call it lightning mcqueen

6. Kinda looks like a woman's body to me because of the bulge (tits) below the bowl (head) which then curves into the mouthpiece (ass).

Definitely a nice looking pipe though.

7. I say banana kush

My pipe was $10 and slightly longer :p But only because the guy thought I was a cool dude and it was already on sale so he just lowered it way down