new parole officer FML

Discussion in 'General' started by charlieg8616, Jan 18, 2017.

1. well hello everyone... I've been on parole for going on 6 months... right before Christmas my original parole officer gets sick and takes leave.... no biggie... I passed my urine test on the 3rd of January... well today I get a home visit from my new "robo parole officer"...." be in my office at 9 am you came up on the random UA list!!!! I freaked seeing as how Ive been smoking this last week thinking I was good until February.... not so much... in a panic I rushed to a local herbal store a friend referred me to... shopkeeper told me this was her best product... anyone ever used X-pulsion 32oz 10x ultra and if so what were your results

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. if it comes down to it use fake piss. As long as it isn't a lab test you're good.

3. :wave: Buh-Bye. Back to prison you go.

Smoking weed on unsupervised probation, MAYBE... But PAROLE!?

• Like Like x 3
  4. it's a UA... in office only way they send it to the lab is if you're dirty or test reads invalid

• Like Like x 1
  5. shit Texas parole is 100 times easier than probation here

6. maybe just give the reefer a break so you don't go back to prison, man.

7. oh that's already a given... 3 more months... I think I'm gonna wait lmfao

8. #8 killset, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Parole or probation officer? County, state or fed time?

Before trying to sneak in clean piss, check your laws and conditions set in the terms of you're release. Buddy of mine got a felony for tampering after getting caught substituting. He would of got in less trouble for failing...

9. A blowjob goes a long way.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Parole in poe dunk Texas and I'm not gonna try and take fake piss

11. Sucks bro
    The Parole officers I had were way cooler then any probation officer I met. County boys got that small dog complex.... How long were you in the pen? State or federal time?

12. in TDC for 11 months and state jail an extra four months

13. Get clean and stay clean bro. Weed is definetly not worth the headache and possible trouble you're putting yourself through. Good luck

14. update!!! went in and the officer who called me in for a random UA was only standing in for my original parole officer and seen I already tested on the 3rd of this month and set my next visit up and sent me on my way!!!! I'm done smoking until I discharge parole.... not worth the hassle thanks everyone

• Like Like x 1
  15. You lucked tf out good to hear that jail is for nobody

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk