new outdoor grower questions please help

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by littlegrower420, May 30, 2011.

1. I am a new grower I live in AZ and it is about to be hot 100 + in a few weeks. plant are 1½ weeks and are doing OK there are starting to turn yellow in the middle of my plant I noticed this morning I made a little compost before I planted them that is it. I am not worried. I was just wondering if the summer heat would hurt my plant and if so is there was.to prevent it. I.do.not have them in a pot they are in the ground in my yard. I will post a pic later today to show area. Plants only get 3 to 4 hours direct sun. And are completely shaded the rest of the day. Just worried I started to.late and they will he to little to take the heat.

2. At least put this in the right section if you want an answer. 3 to 4 hours is insufficient for optimal thc production and growth. Didn't start to late. But try the Outdoor Growing Section. This should get moved there.

3. Washed, Wouldn't the plants stretch nd possibly get more than 3-4 hours of direct sun?

4. here are some pics

5. Possibly. Depends how high the surrounding growth is. But good point, didn't think about that.

6. I only brought that up because I have two smaller ladies in some shade and am hoping they stretch out of the shadow soon so they get a good 7 hours of direct sun.