New Orleans

Discussion in 'General' started by Jessikarabbit, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So my boyfriend and I are planning on going to New Orleans from march 4-9, and I would love to hit up some cool headshops while Im down there. I went there about 8 years ago and found a cool shop, but I cant remember the name of it. It was around the downtown area and when we walked out, this guy approached us and asked us if we wanted some hash. He let us sample it out before we made a decision.. We bought a nice portion from him for cheap.. /end tangent

Any information would be cool!

Thanks a bunch!:love::smoke:

2. Don't get shot to death.:)

3. idk but that sounds cool

would u believe i used to go to this head shop by the beach here in FL and this girl would give me free bowls and shit. but when i tried to call her to chill, even with an ounce of some super dank, she wasnt down to chill....oh well atleast i got some free pieces lol

4. #4 runthistown18, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    only one i know of is "the herb import" at the end of Canal Street by city park but that's not really around the downtown part of the city

5. Word, that helps. We are driving down there from nashville and plan on staying at the super 8 on chef menteur hwy, so we are open. I just want to check out a cool shop. If you have any other info runthistown that would be awesome, since it looks like thats where your at.