new one

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blackbayou, Mar 26, 2009.

1. :wave: A few people recomended I get rid of the farting cat and people will take it serously... please view it and let me know what ya think. If ya want to comment on it. there is a link to this video in my signature. and it will take you to the area to comment on it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWG7Gmogg"]YouTube - Medical Patients #2[/ame]

2. All these politicians in the senate and congress need to get there heads out of there asses.

3. Waiting for that to happen is FUNNY!! they argue all the time and its pointless.. either Democrats not agreeing with the Repulicans or the Republicans not agreeing with the Democrats...

What ever happened to just being an American... It looks like all they are interested in.. is which Pharmacutical Co. is going to line their pockets

4. the government is in shambles now they are in a fuck-hole the size of the grand canyon due to current economic issues and struggles when we should just let this shit play it self out. notice how the stimulus package is going..

oh and by the way US goverment theres this plant out there call hemp, a strand and close relative to the marijuana plant that, if utilized, would estimated generate billions+ of dollars? yeah our war on drugs is going real well.

GO BUSt A FUCKING METH LAB YOU pUSSY DEA assholes. quit picking on medicali clubs dickheads