New "New Posts" Button

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Verdurous, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :love: I love it! I won't ever have to worry about clicking "Mark Forums Read" again!!! :smoke:

Thank you! :wave:

:gc_rocks:

2. Whaaa?

The "New Posts" button has been here for years, man.

Am I too high, or are you? :laughing:

3. Across from UserCP, 6th over, if you scroll up? That's always been there? :smoke:

Well, aren't I observant? :laughing:

4. Yeah man, that's totally been there for like... a loooong time... at least a few years now.

Smoke more, Kenjamin. Bad Influence Bear says you are not stoned enough! :p

5. been there since i joined.....:eek:;):smoke:

6. [​IMG]

Hey, JD, you don't happen to have the power to activate memberships do you? I bought a bronze membership and can't wait. lol I'm going to go crazy waiting. I know it's only been like a day, or less than a day, so I'm not complaining, just wishful thinking. lol

7. I don't, but how long ago did you order it?
    If it's been a while, I can definitely try to look into it for you. But I think Rummy said that opening a support ticket with the shop is the best way to go about it. :smoking:

EDIT: Wait, I just saw where you said it was less than a day ago. I'm too stoned for reading comprehension. :laughing:

Anyway, give it few days and if it still isn't activated, send a message to the shop support team about it. That should get you all taken care of. :D

8. And that's saying something :D

9. Ha ha...stoner:poke:

Took me a bit to find it too...:eek:

I'm still learning things after a year on GC...;)

10. :laughing: JD's baked :laughing::smoking::smoke:

And Kenjapanda it's been there for ever man.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.