New - Need a nudge in the right direction

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by AlterEg0, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hi there!

New to the forum, which I just stumbled across on Google. I am very interested in portable vaping, more specifically 510 connection models. As most of you obviously know, a large part of the personal vaping options being released are basically re-branded and/or modded electronic cigarettes.

As both a patient and an avid e-cig enthusiast, I figure a combination of the two would be ideal. Both me and the wife have been vaping electronic cigs for over a year and I have amassed a small collection of devices. From the VV Provari to VW wooden boxmods I have all types of APVs (advanced personal vaporizers, we recently have stopped referring to them as mods). My latest favorites are hybrids and rebuildable atomizers and we are experimenting with glass wicks and ceramic porous wicks but eh I could talk about them all day.

Anyway, seeing as I already have a large amount of 510 connection threaded devices, attachments, and accessories, I would like to get some attachments for medical purposes. I am specifically looking for dry herb attachments, though I would like to see whats new and amazing in the concentrate department later on. I already have a wide variety of stuff I can and have used with wax and oils, because a lot of ecig stuff is directly compatible with oil.

Thanks in advance for the help! And I am fairly knowledgeable about ecigs so if you have a question hit me up!

2. The plantomic moribilitactoar 5000 will handle what you seek.