New Nas/Jay-Z/Hi-Tek albums..

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Romain, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Who's ready for the new Nas and Jay-Z albums?

Anyone listen to the new Hi-Tek yet? It's some good shit :D

Whats on yo mind!!

2. i love nas. can't wait for his new album! so good to see him and jay-z working together!

3. cant wait for nas's new shit man. and that hi-tek shit i saw on tv, with all those dudes he got on the album, i gotta cop that. looks like a great album. you go tit? what you think of it?

edit: haha just downloaded hi-teknology 2 or whatever in 30 seconds.. time to see if BET's promotion satifies the earrrr.

4. i can't wait for the new nas and jay. the beat on kingdom come that just blaze did is fuckin crack.

5. everyone on GC knows im a big Nas fan, so you know im stoked about his new album.

6. I don't know about you guys, but Jay-Z's new song they played on MNF and in that Budweiser commercial is really, really shitty.

7. Yeah i've heard the 2 songs off Jay's new album and i think he really needs to step it up if he want's alot of props.

DL "Where ya'll at" - new Nas, puts the beat on low so you really hear the flow he got bring back REAL hip-hop

I got the new Hi-Tek and it's some real good shit. Awesome beats throughout the full album no need to skip songs on this one

8. Definitely can't wait for the new Nas album, I have kweli & tek's first CD and it's great...

9. hell yeah dude! i just downloaded that song and I'm bumping that shit, great song, can't wait for nas's new album :) also, I believe anyone who says nas has gotten worse since illmatic is wrong. he has just adopted to the changes in hip hop, and he's still one of the best around.

10. The Hi-Tek is pretty good. Word is bond, you know that song I Think I Got A Beat? My sister and nephew were over a half a year ago and my brother found that exact same toy and flipped that exact same sound. Whacked me out when I first heard it, haha.

Can't wait for the new Nas either.

Peace