New name for my bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Rastawiecki, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Hi i'm rastawiecki and i'm new to the forum, I just bought a new bong which is pretty sick. I bought it off a friend for a good price. It's original name was blueberry, but I want a more awesome name. My bong is Dark blue with a lady on it, saying volcano. It's really good glass and needs a sick name, but I want the name to symbolize the lady or the color or something.

Here are some pics of the bong with an ash catcher and the bowl itself(not the original bowl)
    if ican post pics, srry im newbie to this forum

Attached Files:

2. Charley Chode

That thing is hella thick and small lol.

3. it's not that small it's a decent size xD

4. well first take a quick rip... then another... and so on in that fashion until a name is found

5. This

Naming your piece isn't really something we can help you with. It has to come from within, young grass-smoker. Sweep the floor...paint the fence...wax on, wax off.....:smoke:

6. That's what she said.

Wait.....

7. #7 JesusGotBaked, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Name it the "Blue Chode."

8. Name it 'Baby Beluga'

[​IMG]

9. Name it Pele (the Hawaiian goddess of fire/volcanoes).

10. Were you into pokemon? Mother Fucking Garydos!
    [​IMG]

11. Well I came up with 4 possible names, Atmosphere, Blue Submarine(like the yellow one from the beatles), the seahorse, or Smoke on the water.

What do you think is the best for my bong?

12. Well I came up with 4 possible names, Atmosphere, Blue Submarine(like the yellow one from the beatles), the seahorse, or Smoke on the water.

What do you think is the best for my bong?

13. Did you post the same thing, just an hour apart on purpose? That little fucker looks thick. I would name it that has something to do with a dick, but that's just because I'm sweet :cool:

14. Lolz no not after a dick

15. K i decided to name it either Poseidons Seahorse aka blue submarine OR Neptune's Seahorse aka blue submarine, what do you think is better Poseidon or Neptune? :smoke:

16. I choose option C. the orange tallboy (to throw everyone off)

17. I second that! :bongin:

18. I third that:D

19. Yeah man Papa smurf! I would call it that if it was mine.

Poseidon and neptune are too big and powerful.

Size is not everything with bongs, so don't get me wrong.