New Mini Percolator Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GreenLatern, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I picked this up at the local headshop for 50 dollars the other day. It has ice pinchers that hold 1 cube and the percolator. Can anyone tell me what is the name of this style of slide? You guys think good purchase?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i think it was worth it man...
    i mean for 50 bones you cant beat the worked section for the pocket bong !

cool shit and personally since it only holds one ice cube you should put crushed ice in there it might cool it down more

peace bro looks good tho

3. very nice!!! Its called a slit diffused downstem. pretty much ur standard diffuser, Is the diffuser and bowl one piece??

4. yah its one piece.

5. yeah just looks like a normal push bowl attached to a diffused downstem. Solid buy for $50.

6. get a new down stem and bowl

7. Looks awesome man, nice pickup.

8. hell ya nice purchase!:smoke:

9. If i was at that head shop and I had 50 with me, I'd def pick that up.
    sweet stuff!

10. dude nice i got one .... looks just like it. cept mine doesnt have that weird bubble on the bottom vial. but i paid 90 for mine ;x. but dude it rips like no other huh? first few hits i took from it we were coughing like hell.
    great piece,
    ha my down steam is just like that. let me know if you have any problems cleaning it out. i broke the a/c off the bottom of my down steam from cleaning it .. dont do that :p

11. thats good. sounds like you guys think it was a good buy. Im satisfied with it but my only negative is i wish the mouth was a little wider, an ice cube is a tight fit.

12. haha mine is like that too haha, i've got one in there but thats after like i kinda chipped it down ;x
    i love mine rips like a champ :D