Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEW MIDS PICKUP!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by swich, Mar 16, 2009.

1. So i got these mids at a nice price...got hooked up with this for ten bucks. i wanted to take better pics but i only had my cell so you cant see the details but they are covered in red hairs, overall decent buds for ten bucks i think...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. schwaaaag schwaggedy schwag

3. idk i dont think thats schwag but its some low mids maybe

4. Thats straight up mids. Schwag is brown powder/dirt.

Good pick for 10 bucks. Looks like 4 grams or so. Roll up some blunts with those man.

5. need a better picture, but that looks like a nice deal for ten bucks!

6. good ol' reggie

7. Exactly what I was thinking. Perfect grape 'rillo situation.

8. Send that to me, I will tell you exactly what it is.

9. For ten bucks, I'd definitely do that deal.

From these pics they look about as middy as mids can get, but still, $10. Get to rollin' some Ls man!

10. Damn, you got almost as much as I did with a 20:eek:
    Only mine looked better then that at least :D

11. #11 swich, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    just got a jay rolled...wish i had sumthin other then my phone cam cuz these buds are decent mids for ten bucks... but they look ten times worse on the pic...
    anyways...bout to blow this jay....well see wut happens...

*smoked half the jay, it was a skinny so id say i smoke about 2 bowls and i got a nice head high going.
    feel high without feeling dazed or foggy. clear head with clean high...and no drowziness as far as i can tell, the last bud i had made me fall asleep within an hour of smoking sum bowls, and gave me head aches and made me feel confused and dazed...but this is a cleaner high...the taste is up to par for mids and the buds smell skunky and green. so im content.

12. i must be the arbiter cause i see master chief over there with that eight blunt hes gonna roll.

13. looks mediocre

14. I understand swich. I could take a picture of some of the finest w/ my cell and people on here would call it schwagg. Looks pretty good to me from what i can see. Actually that second pic looks decent even with the bad pic.

15. i love me some eighter blunts:smoke:

16. P-Town Brown my man.