new micro syn

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NewspaperNebula, Aug 8, 2012.

1. this is my new syn micro showerhead stemline. got it for 225 from one of my lhs but i can't tell if i over paid because i can't seem to find the exact same thing online. but regardless this thing hits like a dream and is suppper quiet.

Attached Files:

2. Dude, that is one awesome mini tube! I'm loving the mini showerhead, its so small haha!

please put up milk!

3. i know! the piece as a whole feels really sturdy but since its so small it feels so fragile haha and as soon as i get a chance i will.

4. Is that a showerhead you say? Looks like a showercap, but its not a very clear image. and whats with the logo lol, looks funny

5. nah its a showerhead I believe, its on *** as a vapor dome for 450 lol.

6. lol weird. Oil can logo with female joint and bowl...

7. #7 NewspaperNebula, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    yeah i've had a few things that i've been skeptical about on this piece but all the welds and what not look fine ha. though i was interested why it had that oil can on it and not another logo.

8. didnt even notice that, but I still love the tube, it def is one my fav smaller tubes!

9. Love the smaller tubes. This one looks great as well. Nice pick up!

10. [quote name='"NewspaperNebula"']yeah i've had a few things that i've been skeptical about on this piece but all the welds and what not look fine ha. though i was interested why it had that oil can on it and not another logo.[/quote]

It's just the syn oil rig logo. You don't see it on a lot of pieces. I just.thought it was a weird combination lol. Not a counterfeit or anything

11. haha it is a weird combination but i was a tad worried about it being counterfeit until i looked at it more. i couldn't tell exactly if the roors they had were fakes or not. the only thing i was sure wasn't china glass were the syn's and the worked stuff. and people who owned the shop were kinda pricks. he was talking about raising all the prices of the syns right after i bought mine( i bought mine the day they got shipped in :smoke:)

12. Sounds like a trick j friendlys would pull lol. Nice tube man