New MGW Stemless Showercap

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mira, Apr 8, 2012.

1. #1 Mira, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    Picked up at my LHS for 250. More expensive than it would've been on A L T but not enough for me to justify waiting for shipping and shipping costs.

Here's a milk with an ice pinch bowl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i thought you said there was a milk shot?

cool piece tho

3. There should be a milk vid at the end of the post (you have to click it), are you not seeing it? This is my first time uploading a vid to photobucket.

4. I saw the milk. Nice piece. I was thinking about grabbing this actually. Still not sure.

5. If my opinion is worth anything it hits awesome when it's filled just above the slits.

6. nice pick up. the work on that showercap looks damn clean.

7. Damn, you weren't kidding about how quickly it clears. Nice grab for a nice price, good find, dude!

8. Damn g that thing milks so nice. You put in the perfect amount of water to make that shit just tumble. Thanks for sharing that. Its always nice to see a beautiful bong milk. NIce pickup man.

9. Yeah, I don't have much experience to compare to the work on this perc but it looks very even and very nice.

Thanks all, here's another milk in some natural light for you guys, name that song for some rep ;)

[​IMG]

10. Just bought a cheap ice pinch slide for it, and it really unleashes the full potential of this thing. I'll post a new milk tonight with the new slide.

11. I was watching the second video and thought 'i wonder how it would diffuse with a better slide.' For 200 this may be a steal.

12. Here it is with the ice pinch slide. Eventually I'll get a worked disc diffused slide by SSFG but this should do for now.

[​IMG]