Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New method to make green dragon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iewed, Sep 24, 2010.

1. So lets say you have a bong w/ ash catcher and fill the base with some grain alcohol (80%+ alcohol), you milk the bong and then you cover the top and let the smoke sit there. Eventually the smoke settles and the alcohol absorbs the majority of the THC. You do this process a few more times (using up ~1g of weed). Shouldn't the alcohol have absorbed a large amount of the THC, creating a very fast way to make green dragon?

2. I don't think so man. Even if it did, you would still have all of that stale smoke in the bong that you didn't hit. And that would be a pretty inefficient use of THC.

3. #4 Xcord, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    grain alcohol + open flame = BOOM!

There are a bunch of other problems with this plan as well, but this is a dealbreaker.

4. wtf. this is a horrible idea

5. :cool: Sounds awesome to me. lmao

6. I could just imagine you taking that cashing hit and having flaming ash suck through igniting the inside of your bong cashing your face.

7. i think you should try it and record it.

8. lmao do not try that there will be an explosion

9. Man, it would go off like a grenade...bad, bad scene. I seriously hope he doesn't do this.