Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New metal grinder showing black spots from grinding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nick1224, Mar 22, 2012.

1. #1 nick1224, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Is this a problem? In the top chamber on the sides and top corners there are black spots from the shit scraping off or something. Ever happen to anyone? It's an Aerospaced grinder.

2. [quote name='"nick1224"']Is this a problem? In the top chamber on the sides and top corners there are black spots from the shit scraping off or something. Ever happen to anyone? It's an Aerospaced grinder.[/quote]

Picture or better description? I have black marks around the walls of my grinder where the blades are but thats from compressed bud/kief..

3. Rofl, my bad. Actually just sat there scraping at it and looked at it really good in the light. It is compressed bud / kief! Feel like a retard now.... thanks though I appreciate it bud.

4. Yeah brosef dont sweat it its why were here yo.

5. It's the formation of hash, enjoy